YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE WITH BLADDER PROBLEMS.
A solution to your bladder problems is within reach as Ashlar Medical is making Urodynamics accessible to all physicians.
More than 13 million Americans suffer from bladder problems. Urodynamics, a collection of tests, enables physicians to determine the best treatment options for patients with urinary conditions.
Is Urodynamics right for you?
The procedure may be suggested if you suffer from any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Urinary frequency
- Urinary urgency
- Urinary incontinence
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Incomplete bladder emptying
- Urinary hesitancy
- Slowing of the urinary stream
What to expect during the tests
- The study is a catheterization procedure so there may be some normal discomfort.
- The goal is to reproduce the symptoms and bladder problems you are experiencing every day.
- The results are reviewed by a specialist to determine the best treatment options for you.
Where to go for testing
Ashlar Medical makes it possible to have Urodynamics testing performed by physicians you know and trust. By having tests done by your current doctor, you will experience less time waiting for a diagnosis, increased knowledge of treatment options, and referrals to specialists only if necessary.
Talk to your doctor today
A simple conversation with your doctor about Urodynamics can get you one step closer to a solution. Download our conversation guide to learn how to talk to your doctor about offering this service.